-->

3.06.2012

Almost ate my own arm yesterday... but about that diet..

So yeah...... the title says it all. I was starving yesterday. Like, eat a bear starving... I probably would have even settled for a stuffed bear (since I don't have the slightest idea where to find a bear in FL). I also did not update this blog yesterday because I honestly didn't want the reminder that I was on this diet from hell. After 3 days of just juice, raw fruits and veggies--- I decided going cold turkey was not the healthiest way to get my body to shed pounds (frankly, it's probably in survivor-mode so it's been storing freaking food -_-), which is why I have changed from the Classic Reboot diet, to the Plus Dinner version! It allows you to have one light dinner (breakfast/lunch) in addition to your juicing the rest of the day. Which I can handle and so far today did not make me stab someone in the face for eating near me or chew on my limbs. I'm practically spewing rainbows right now from the sheer happiness that comes from eating a real meal. You would think I'd been on this diet for years, but until you try this diet... don't you dare judge me. It is MUCH tougher than I thought~ So here's to a great alteration and a better rate of success. And starting later this week, I'll be going to the gym for like 2 hours every week day, which will shed, shred, and tone the rest of the weight.

PS. Beach day today was PERFECT. absolutely immaculate. I am so relaxed and words cannot explain.

"It's....the.... good life."

No comments:

Post a Comment