-->

3.11.2012

So Here's the Skinny...

Due to questions from a fabulous reader of my blog, I thought I would give some more info. on the background and makings of my diet!

  • I started my diet after watching the documentary called "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" [which you can find on Netflix or some other website that shows movies. preferably on the free-side, at least for you broke college kids]. 
  • The website to go to find more information about the diet and where to buy the Breville juicer is: Join the Reboot!
  • The diet I'm on is the Reboot Diet: Plus Dinner version.
  •  I recommend that you really research this diet and think about your lifestyle before you seriously consider starting a juicing diet or any diet that requires major lifestyle/dietary changes.
Soooooo... I didn't get around to weighing myself today but I will be heading to the gym Monday afternoon, so I swear it'll be posted THAT NIGHT! As far as the juicing goes, it's getting easier to do [with a straw]. I've been trying to drink through the straw to music [yeah, I'm that kind of weirdo. ha ha ha, laugh all you want, you know you do random things to the beat of music] so it'll go quicker and I won't really been focused on how it tastes or what it is really.  

Not to discourage anyone from this though!! It's a great diet, I'm just stubborn when it comes to changing my lifestyle habits [like eating whatever I want and not thinking about consequences]. It has been easier on my grocery budget [$35 a trip, 2 trips in a Saturday to Saturday span] and I have found myself not craving chocolate or candies or fatty fried foods. I now crave more healthy alternatives [but don't get me wrong-- a girl has to have some sugar in her life, am I right??] and my stomach feels like it's shrunken down because I can't eat such large servings anymore. 

More updates to come! Until then, enjoy the remainder of the weekend because we lose an hour also -_- Womp!

No comments:

Post a Comment