-->

3.09.2012

Wal-Mart... smh..

I have never seen such foolishness in all my life as I have in about 5 minutes in a Wal-Mart. Here-- let me buy 15,000 Great Value brand items then spend 20 years arguing with the cashier that "This stuff is so overpriced... I mean who decides these prices mememememe..." [me in background rolling my eyes and picturing myself using a pimp hand to silence the pure ca-ca coming out of their mouths]. Or here-- let me drag my child out to a place that they don't wanna go, when they're tired and CLEARLY, I MEAN VISIBLY sick, and then scream at them about wanting things in every aisle "Tyrellllll.... I done told u not to mess with that~" [child wails] "Now don' u go actin' like that in this aisle or I will whoop your ass the secon' we get to the goddamn car!" [me in background, trying not to laugh and desperately trying to avoid the aisle they're in at all costs. "...they're in the cereal aisle........you know what? I always hated cereal anyway"].

Just had to share my experience with you. The diet is going better and I feel so energized and alert, which has been great for me personally because I'm quite a "napper". I haven't really noticed any glaring weight-loss, but I have noticed that I no longer need my acne spot treatment cream and a day without makeup [while it makes me seem more pale] really isn't too bad. I will be weighing myself officially on Saturday [probably mentioned that before, but that's how my memory is..] and am crossing my fingers for a couple lbs of loss!

I promise will try to update at an early hour and more consistently than I have been.
Until then, have a great upcoming weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment