-->

3.12.2012

Wooooo Chil'!

I. Am. Out. Of. Shape.
I went to the gym for the first time in a while and I broke a SWEAT honey, speed-walking 1.5mi. [I know, I know... but if you were me, you'd think that was impressive too]. Then I attempted to do some strength training and apparently all men need all machines...always [meat-heads..who grunt unnecessarily and lift too much weight to look cool... I hope you tear something]. Then I went to the awesome gym scale and voila~ 2.2lb loss in 1 week. Not exactly what I wanted [I was thinking 10lbs], but it is realistic and I'm willing to keep going to see it through and lose more!


Off-subject-- I went to Walmart again [glutton for punishment, but I was in dire need of groceries] and just let me give you a lil taste: "Girl, you had betta stop throwin a fit on the floor or I'm whoop yo ass right here in this aisle!!" *Child screaming, on ground, throwing tantrum* [me.. in aisle, praying I can become invisible because it is SO embarrassing]. "Alright, you aksed for it!" *smacks child...repeatedly* *Child is wailing* [me.. deciding whatever I came into this aisle for, can wait until they've checked out]. Then it gets better [because who thought my story could end there right??]. Woman's friend: "What she don' did now?"  Woman:"She's actin' like an idiot up in this aisle, so I gave her sumptin to cry about!" *Child still crying* [me.. "excuse me........{let me out of your hot mess}..............bye"].

Moral of my Walmart story: There is nothing but TOMFOOLERY and NONSENSE going on at Walmart, any Walmart, at ALL TIMES. PS. I spelled "asked" wrong on purpose, because that's how most people pronounce it now.

Diet update: Going well, too busy with schoolwork to notice that I may be hungry and I will continue to hit the gym like crazy until I'm thinner, toned, and an all around better diva than I am now ;)


*If my updating becomes haphazard or sporadic, I have 3 exams this week and projects that need to be started and other such ridiculousness~

Have a happy, healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment