-->

3.14.2012

Pet Peeves & a Life Changer..

Pet Peeve 1: People who can go through an intense Zumba session for an HOUR.. and never break a sweat [while I sweat like it's my freaking job]. I hate you.
Pet Peeve 2: People in Zumba who dance like they're a trashy $2 whore OR like they're an epileptic Richard Simmons [while I dance like a human being, with a little more class and a LOT more rhythm]. I hate you too.
Pet Peeve 3: Watching myself in the mirror during Zumba. Wondering how my arms got this fat. Thinking about how longer hair would make me feel better. Wanting new workout gear... I hate that.


*Diet is the same, but the workout thing is really tough helping me get more energized and reach some major weight-loss.

On a heavier note [my life changer..], I may not update from Friday until next Wednesday [I know... you're crushed!] but I had a death in the family [my grandma "Nan-Nan" <3] and I will be going home during that time. So I will leave you with this quote for today:


“There’s a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming griefand unspeakable love.

No comments:

Post a Comment