-->

4.05.2012

Does that make me old..?

  • Liking Ones: Sunsweet prunes
  • Listening to oldies music
  • Missing the 90s
  • Thinking that quite a few of the people in my generation are complete manner-less, "born in a barn", "raised by wolves" idiots
  • Seeing a nicely dressed elderly woman at WalMart and thinking, "I like her shirt" [which is where I thought of the title, because let's be real, the thought scared me]
  • Wanting peace and quiet instead of eardrum deafening techno shit [yeah, I said it, sue me. I don't consider it worthy of the word music]
  • Liking to read [which apparently people don't do much of anymore]
  • Feeling reminiscent when I see a photo of an VCR or portable CD player
  • Disliking rambunctious children
  • Napping... all the time
  • Forgetting where I parked the car or put my glasses or why I walked into a room...
  • Having a deep love for kitty cats [more like: does that make me a crazy cat lady? we have 6 cats at home]
  • Making lists so I'll remember to do things I can't just keep in short term memory [because my STM is useless]
Clearly, I'm feeling like my age is creeping up on me. After being sick and fatigued Tuesday through Wednesday, I felt like my body was falling apart and I was [gasp] aging ungracefully! So I bought some primer [Hard Candy brand, which is amazing btw], a face mask, and looked up the best ways to lose weight in your face and tone up [hello 9 8oz glasses of water a day, little salt, and lots more exercise/strength training] and hopefully that will relieve some of my worries.

PS.SWEAR I'll have final diet info/weigh-in info/photos up on the blog by the weekend [I've been sick, studying for exams, and working, so it's not like I'm trying to avoid it]. Plus, I wanna share the small amount of progress I've made!]

Ciao <3

No comments:

Post a Comment