-->

4.08.2012

If I were a boy..

I would wanna be a drag queen [teehee]. If you haven't been to a drag show or watched Ru Paul's Drag Race [BTW-- this season, Latrice is MY GIRL!], you haven't truly lived [that's an exaggeration, but nevertheless]~ I went to a drag show at Hamburger Mary's and it was so much fun [more fun even, when you've had a Long Island and a Mojito!]. I was with my girls and we danced in our seats, we tipped a queen or two [the one time I've actually had dollar bills in my wallet], and sang/danced along to some fabulous songs; it was truly a fabulous/hilarious night.

Now that my weekend has wound down and I'm trying to avoid studying for my exam tomorrow morning I thought I'd give the update and the final photos [for the juice diet anyway].

Final weight loss: 6lbs
Final size loss: 1.5 pant size [I'm in between sizes, so sue me]
Final looks: [photos below, don't judge-- and yes, I changed bathing suits, it is not a different person like those stupid Hydroxy-cut commercials... which you can probably tell because in this set of photos, I'm not 45lbs lighter and super tan]

I need a prof. photographer; but I think I look a tad smaller
Little less belly fat~
Without working out arms, it's basically the same.

***Side note: you may have noticed there's a back shot missing. Let me save you the time. My fat ass is the same. No need for you to see that sight twice~

Final words: Reboot juicing diet is not for the faint of heart. It did not boast to make you lose 30lbs in 30days, however, their website shows mainly large lbs losers on the juicing diets. The reality is it doesn't matter what the diet, if you cannot keep it up consistently and you do not work out enough, it may be all for naught~ I have learned my expensive, time-consuming, discouraging, reality-inducing dieting lesson!

PS. I'm on Bloglovin! If you like reading my sarcastic, fabulous blog, please go to it, sign up, and follow this blog [you can get the link from my last post about Bloglovin]. It is an easy way to follow and see my new posts and you can follow any other blogs you like as well [I am currently in love with The Glitter Guide and it's creator's blog, Sterling Style]

PSS. What kind of posts would you like to see from now on?
  • Diet/Workout?
  • Style/Beauty?
  • Soapbox-type Commentary?
  • Whatever else?
Please comment below & let a girl know~

No comments:

Post a Comment