-->

4.19.2012

Oh hey weight! So glad you're back...

NOT.


So, the weight I lost has either repositioned itself or half of it came right back [that's what I get for trying to study and get stuff done and not work out..]. Now, let's be clear. I most likely brought this upon myself [not the weight, this realization. but thanks for thinking the first, bitch~] by going to the mall today and thinking "I need a nice new bikini :)" then going to try it on in the horrific fitting room lighting. About the time I slipped my too big sz 12 jeggings off onto the floor and saw my thunder thighs in the mirror, I decided I was not in the mood to try anything on.. but I did. Which is why I'm venting now [it. was. not. good. trust. me.].

Therefore, you should get excited to hear my ranting and about my crazy antics in the gym, on my bike, on walks, on runs, while I'm craving delicious things..because the dramatic weight loss has to begin ASAP. Again..

PS. No more trying things on in stores. Even if I hadn't been overweight, the lighting makes you look like you haven't slept/tanned/bathed in months *gag*

PSS. I sold my first item on Poshmark [iPhone app that is amazing; you can put all kinds of stuff on there that you want to get rid of in your closet... visit the website here] and I may buy my first item from someone tonight! Look for my page under my name: msteaq

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment