-->

5.25.2012

So it has been 100yrs since I posted on my blog & here's what you need to know:

  • I graduated! Not suma whatever but I got my B.A. in Psychology from the Univ. of Tampa so TAKE THAT!
  • I moved back home [& got my full-time job back. hello big paycheck every week.. I will need you for bills~]
  • My boyfriend of almost 4yrs is leaving for England for the next, oh you know, like 5yrs.. & I'm not-so-secretly dying inside.
  • Due to the last bullet point, I will be researching Master's programs in England for next year [I'm not rich enough to move over now, so I have to work my butt off until next year..]
  • I'm thinking of making a new blog [I know, I love this one, but I actually want to get pretty serious with my blog stuff & a new, more refined blog may be the ticket]; I'll keep you informed for all of you still following!
  • I am seriously contemplating getting a puppy... & another job... & an apartment [clearly not in that order].
  • I have lost 4lbs randomly between my week of beach vacay & my move home, I have no clue how or where~
  • I will be taking up Zumba again shortly, investing in a treadmill, & buying new tennis shoes :)
  • I am slightly obsessed with Poshmark. It is VERY addictive [look me up at msteaq on their iPhone app]
  • I had a birthday [yeah, I kind of forgot that for part up at the top] & turned 22. Somehow I feel older this time? I'm not sure why.. but it is kind of nice.
  • My mother [for my birthday] bought me the ticker-tape appetizer plate set [2 OF THEM!] from Kate Spade... & I died inside because I love those!
  • I realized in the past weeks after graduation that I really need to start living my life before I'm knee-deep in paperwork, work itself, or otherwise.
Well, I hope that brings you up to speed & I'll try to start blogging more frequently again <3

Ciao!

PS. Here is a cute photo to make your day brighter!
My little Tembo sleeping with his favorite play toy [a small soccer ball]

No comments:

Post a Comment