-->

3.23.2012

From Clothes to Gym Bags..

Went shopping today with my beau. We went to a bunch of cool shops and I [get ready for this one]... had the opportunity to buy something [anything!] and I bought Christian Louboutins a gym bag! I know, crazy right?? I am so determined to get my ass in gear that I'm more concerned about getting a nice gym bag than buying clothes, which to me is a good sign :)

As far as the juicing goes, I haven't been able to get to the juicer [my partner is on vacay and she has the juicer] but my portions are much smaller and healthy and riddled with fruits/veggies. Also, I've been walking around campus more and I'm going back to the gym [hopefully this weekend]. So, a little off-track juicewise, but not healthwise~

More updates to come soon-- have a fabulous weekend <3

PS. 2 Pet Peeves:
1. Employees in a store that are TOO helpful and try to make you buy everything you touch/look at. 2. Employees that blatantly avoid you, your eye contact, or anything to do with their JOB.

PSS. Dying to try macaroons. Someone PLEASE tell me where to find these in Tampa, FL!!
Can you say yummy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment