-->

3.30.2012

What is it about lipstick..

that makes me wanna gnaw my lips off!? Don't get me wrong, I have tried many a time to be a "lipstick girl" [no reference to Lipstick Jungle btw] and it's always a miss. My lips are too dry, they're too balmy, the lipstick bleeds, it isn't the right red [with mememe undertones], the pink is too harsh, then of course-- I chew at it the second I swipe it on! Someone please give me a lesson in lipstick or help me put it on, because it ain't cute~

Zumba at 10AM tomorrow... Sooooo, when I post about how I basically died tomorrow night, you'll understand why.

PS. 4 days until juicing is done and then I'm back to trying to eat healthy, small portions and exercising like mad.

PSS. My little brother Stone [refer to my first post to see the family photo] made Rave Review [my high school show choir] today!! I was in it all 4 years of HS and now he can carry on the "legacy" lol. I am a very proud sister and I knew he could do it~

Have a fantabulous weekend everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment