-->

4.02.2012

It's the Final Countdown..

[can you hear the music in your head? seriously, how cool is that?]


Here's the thing: It is the legitimate final countdown for my diet [2 days] and my 4yr college degree [35 days]... and I am so thrilled.

Random but adorable-- I saw THE CUTEST frog outside my residence hall last night on duty!
So cute that I cannot stand it!!
So as this diet winds down to an end, I just wanted to let it be known that the juicing Reboot diet is not as easy as it may look or seem. Furthermore, having unrealistic expectations going into can set you up for disappointment and possible failure.I went into this diet, believing I could drop about as much weight as I've gained in the past 4yrs... and that was a mistake because it left me frustrated throughout the diet and the results were never enough for me~ I have to date, lost 1 pants sz, 5.5lbs and part of my sanity my hatred of exercise. What I lost on this diet [aside from the hope that I'd do it forever and $75 {my half of the purchase} plus $30 {of my own budget} in express shipping], I gained in perspective of my lifestyle and a new-found respect for exercise and the progress of results.

Please take this from me: Make changes in your life/diet/workout/whatever that you can keep up with and do not set unrealistic expectations because your body [and your mind] can only handle so much before they'll throw it back at you. I've certainly learned my lesson and I'm so glad I've had a following on this blog to keep me going and keep me in check. I will not let you down and I will not stop blogging [my life is way too crazy to keep to myself].

Have a great week and keep on keeping on <3

No comments:

Post a Comment